When contracts go wrong they can cost organisations an enormous amount in people, time, money and reputation.
This program explores the legal framework and the most significant risks within a contract to help offset the exposure of the organisation to potential losses.
Who Will Benefit
- Introduction to contract law
- Legal obligations for contractors and clients
- Entering a contract
- Prepare a contract management plan
- Identify stakeholders and negotiating terms
- Risk management techniques
- Introducing controls to manage risk
- Implement approaches to minimise risk
- Controlling OHS risk within the contract.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand the broad legal framework for contracts
- Identify when they have a contract and what terms exist within the contract
- Prepare a plan to manage the contract risks and the relationships with key stakeholders
- Describe a range of approaches to risk management
- Plan control systems to minimise risk
- Minimise OHS risk within the implementation of the contract.
Additional fee applies for assessment (3 units of competency):
$630 Non Member
$525 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
10526NAT Diploma of Contract Management
BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
PSPPCM011 Plan to manage a contract
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.