The likelihood of a successful, conflict free contract grows significantly when successful planning, negotiation and set up of contracts occurs. Participants will be given practical tools and techniques, using real contract examples, to maximise the learning and transfer of knowledge to their own contracts.
Who Will Benefit
Project managers, site supervisors, mine managers, line managers, engineers, senior administrators and otherprofessionals who engage contractors or who are contractors themselves.
This is a professional development support program to those undertaking the Diploma of Contract Management.
- Contract budgeting
- Establishing forecasts and monitoring performance against budget
- Planning and assembling a contract team
- Leading the performance and development of the contract team
- Planning procurement requirements
- Establishing processes for procurement
- Implementing and monitoring procurement
- Negotiating contract terms and procurement.
Participants should be able to:
- Prepare a comprehensive contract budget and procurement plan
- Monitor contract progress against budget and agreed performance criteria
- Implement the terms and conditions of the contract
- Negotiate contract terms and performance criteria.
Additional fee applies for assessment (4 units of competency):
$840 Non Member
$700 Corporate/Professional Member