The likelihood of a successful, conflict free contract grows significantly when successful planning, negotiation and set up of contracts occurs. Participants will be given practical tools and techniques, using real contract examples, to maximise the learning and transfer of knowledge to their own contracts.
Who Will Benefit
Project managers, site supervisors, mine managers, line managers, engineers, senior administrators and otherprofessionals who engage contractors or who are contractors themselves.
- Contract budgeting
- Establishing forecasts and monitoring performance against budget
- Planning and assembling a contract team
- Leading the performance and development of the contract team
- Planning procurement requirements
- Establishing processes for procurement
- Implementing and monitoring procurement
- Negotiating contract terms and procurement.
Participants should be able to:
- Prepare a comprehensive contract budget and procurement plan
- Monitor contract progress against budget and agreed performance criteria
- Implement the terms and conditions of the contract
- Negotiate contract terms and performance criteria.
Additional fee applies for assessment (4 units of competency):
$840 Non Member
$700 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
10526NAT Diploma of Contract Management
BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
PSPGEN049 Undertake negotiations
FNSACC513 Manage budgets and forecasts
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.