In order to maximise the full benefits available from a contract, close monitoring and performance management are essential. This program works through the steps to ensure the agreed contract terms and conditions are delivered and any variations are identified early and, if necessary, renegotiated. Participants will also learn the process of closing-out a contract.
Who Will Benefit
Project managers, site supervisors, mine managers, line managers, engineers, senior administrators and other professionals who engage contractors or who are contractors themselves.
This program is a professional development support program for those undertaking the Diploma of Contract Management.
- Implementing and managing contract performance
- Managing purchasing agreements
- Identifying and negotiating contract variations
- Resolving disputes
- Managing the ongoing relationships with stakeholders
- Reviewing supplier performance
- Planning and implementing contract meetings
- Reporting contract performance
- Closure, renewal or transition of contracts
- Termination of contracts
- Contract review and continuous improvement.
Participants should be able to:
- Plan the implementation and execution of a contract
- Oversee the contract and purchasing agreement terms and conditions
- Negotiate contract variations
- Monitor and report on contract performance
- Close-out the contract
- Conduct a thorough contract review.
Additional fee applies for assessment (5 units of competency):
$1050 Non Member
$875 Corporate/Professional Member