The April iteration will be delivered via Zoom. All future dates for this program will be delivered face to face.
This program focuses on the skills required for achieving positive results through negotiation. It equips participants with the tools, techniques and concepts that are required to manage negotiations successfully in a variety of situations including contracts, sales, project management and teams.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone whose role requires negotiation with others, including managers, team leaders and supervisors, sales and account managers, senior customer service representatives and project or change managers.
- Negotiation styles
- The five negotiation phases
- Exploring interests and options
- Implementation and possible review
- Negotiation practice.
Participants should be able to:
- Develop a comprehensive negotiation planning process
- Manage the negotiation process
- Analyse negotiation tactics
- Select and use the negotiation tactic appropriate to the situation
- Practise negotiation techniques to develop and refine their skills
- Evaluate and improve the negotiation process.