One of a sales manager’s goals is to achieve target sales results over the long term by building up a champion sales team and this involves doing ‘the right things at the right time’. This intensive program exposes participants to essential knowledge and skills required by the modern sales manager.
Who Will Benefit
Current and aspiring sales managers who want to develop a high performing sales team, and who want to learn how to maximise the sales from their market segments.
- The key result areas of a sales manager
- Building a successful sales team
- Sales planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Measuring the performance of field sales people
- Incentives and compensation options
- Motivating the team
- Counselling, discipline and appraisal interviews
- Making presentations
- Coaching others who give sales presentations.
Participants should be able to:
- Plan sales operations
- Direct the sales team
- Evaluate sales team effectiveness and performance
- Prepare a presentation
- Build and maintain networks
- Review current business performance and capability