Organisations are challenged to survive financially and even thrive in a dynamic economic environment. Marketing plays a key role in addressing these challenges through identifying and meeting human and social needs. This program blends proven marketing approaches with a focus on contemporary challenges, resources and tools.
Who Will Benefit
Managers who wish to increase and improve their knowledge and skills in the marketing arena. Participants who are new to marketing, but have the support of their organisation to implement marketing initiatives, will also benefit from the program.
- Identifying opportunities for greater strategic marketing planning and organisational alignment
- Evaluating the customer experience
- Researching the market
- Interpreting data and information gained from the marketplace to create targeted value propositions
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies.
Participants should be able to:
- Align marketing strategy to organisational strategy
- Identify, evaluate and review marketing opportunities
- Plan and interpret market research and trends
- Communicate the marketing plan to key stakeholders.