Maximise your relationships and bring customers back to your organisation through positive service provided by your frontline staff. This program is designed to develop skills in satisfying customer needs and dealing with difficult customers. Greatly improved organisational image and personal effectiveness will result from this excellent customer care program.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone working at the frontline of customer service. This will include retail staff, receptionists, service desk staff, counter staff in Government Departments and anyone else dealing directly with external and/or internal customers.
- How customers view service
- Identifying customer needs through effective communication
- Handling difficult customers
- Dealing with conflict
- Coping with stress
- Recognising and satisfying internal customer needs.
Participants should be able to:
- Create a good first impression
- Listen actively
- Display empathy to a customer
- Develop assertive responses when dealing with difficult customers
- Identify internal customers and their needs.