This program reinforces the need to take personal control over your time and be responsible for the outcomes. You will develop the skills to recognise and balance your own time management to enhance performance and efficiency.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone who has not previously been exposed to formal time management training, as well as those needing to refresh their knowledge of effective personal time management methods.
- Identifying and controlling time wasters
- Assessing time more realistically – time required, timeframes and deadlines
- Prioritising and the ‘80/20’ rule
- Planning and scheduling your day and week
- Handling interruptions effectively
- Negotiating your time and workload
- Establishing systems
We also offer this program face-to-face.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand the difference between effectiveness and ‘busyness’, resulting in their ability to discuss goals and clarify priorities with others
- Work with others in a time effective manner
- Set priorities based on individual tasks and departmental goals
- Schedule time effectively
- Develop effective techniques for reducing the impact of interruptions
- Say “no” assertively to other people’s priorities, where appropriate
- Set up and use a personalised time management system.