This program focuses on creating an understanding of the role of the leader in a modern organisation.
Participants will explore aspects of leadership that relate to leading teams and individuals, such as flexibility and the capacity to apply a range of leadership styles to suit each situation. Based around in-depth case studies, participants will be encouraged to identify leadership principles and how they can be applied in their work environment.
Who Will Benefit
Current frontline managers, supervisors, new supervisors, new managers and team leaders who have an understanding of practical human relations.
- The role of the leader in a modern organisation
- The importance of decision making
- Management vs leadership
- Leadership case studies
- Building trust and integrity
- Communicating expectations.
Participants should be able to:
- Model high standards of leadership
- Lead and manage to the organisations vision and standards
- Make informed decisions by gathering relevant information and communicating effectively with their team.
We also offer this program face-to-face.
Program can link to:
This program can link to BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
This program can link to BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Additional fee applies for assessment
2 x Unit of Competency - BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
$420 Non Member
$350 Corporate / Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.