Do you employ workers aged between 45 and 70 who need assistance to continue or change their career?
Do you know you can access up to $2,200 from the Australian Government to fund these re-skilling or up-skilling opportunities?
If you answered “Yes” to the first question and “No” to the second question, then this free Briefing Session opens the door to a substantial opportunity to fund a pathway to a new or changed career for your mature aged workers.
Here’s how it works:
- The APPRENTICESHIP Community will provide a Career Advisor for each person to examine their work experience, strengths and preferences.
- The Career Advisor will then prepare a personalised Career Plan including:
- Skills they can develop to get a new job or new career
- Skills they could enhance to increase their ability to perform their current role
- Advice and recommendations about skills and training options
- Then, eligible participants may access up to $2,200 (incl. GST) as a co-contribution from the Australian Government
Colleen Sturmfels from The APPRENTICESHIP Community will lead the workshop to explain the model and provide examples of how you can access this funding for a group of people in your organisation or simply for one individual.
Proudly partnered with: