MYTH-BUSTING HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS
There’s a plethora of information available to us on the internet, from popular ‘experts’ like wellness bloggers and influencers, plus a different news report every single day about what we should eat, shouldn’t eat and even how we should eat. No wonder we are in a massive state of confusion when it comes to looking after our health!
With the weight loss brigade giving us all the latest ‘hacks’ to dropping kilos in time for [insert social event here] and without exercise , this is just adding to the nightmare. Who do we believe? Who’s got it right? Can we take a ‘one size fits all’ approach to eating, exercising and keeping ourselves energetic and at low risk of disease?
Sam is going to take us through her approach on :
• Why your weight doesn’t matter as much as what it’s made up of
• Why your waist circumference is the key measure on your body
• How you can, in fact, have all day energy and mental clarity
• Lowering your risks of chronic health problems
• There being no such thing as ‘good’ or ‘bad’ food – or even ‘healthy’ food!
VIEW EVENT FLYER
Personal Membership Event
View the Personal Membership Event Terms & Conditions here.
If you would like to attend this event and are not already a Personal Member, simply click here to join as an Affiliate Member - a complimentary introductory level membership which will enable you to register and attend this event.