This course is designed to improve and develop the management style and skills of new managers or others in line for management responsibilities. With a wide variety and volume of content covered in a short period of time, it offers a unique opportunity for new managers or team leaders to enhance leadership skills, learn how to efficiently manage a team and explore the fundamentals of self-management. Additional to the core interpersonal skills, the program also covers managing performance, conflict, and change. Participants leave with practical tools and strategies to implement in their workplace which assists with achieving individual goals and the goals of their organisation.
Over three days, participants completing the The New Manager leadership training course with AIM WA will be able to understand the key components that contribute to the success of a new manager, all whilst exploring goal setting, time management and the prioritisation needed to meet work demands.
Who Will Benefit
New managers, managers or team leaders who wish to consolidate their management style. People who are about to accept a management position or who are planning a career in management.
- The successful new manager
- Goal setting, prioritising and delivering results
- Heighten your emotional intelligence awareness
- Leadership styles
- Managing performance and coaching
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Problem solving and decision making
- Handling conflict
- Motivating self and others
- Managing change
- Driving team performance
- Implement operational plans.
Participants should be able to:
- Learn to manage personal work goals, set and meet their own work priorities
- Develop your skills in a range of leadership competencies required at a manager level
- Manage performance of individuals in teams
- Address performance related issues
- Build support and commitment within the team.
This course is also delivered in Kalgoorlie
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.