Learn faster with our virtual courses
Explore our new range of innovative virtual courses. Each course comprises either five or six 90-minute sessions spread over five weeks.
Designed for today's busy learners to simplify complex subjects so you can learn faster!
Choose from the following express learning courses:
Selected face-to-face courses are also delivered in a virtual environment. You get the same course content, the same facilitator and the same duration as the face-to-face course. These courses are indicated by "Virtual" next to the date on each of the courses below:
What are the advantages of taking online courses?
- Virtual course delivery methods are interactive and engaging
- Our video conferencing platform enables you to engage in plenary discussions, small group work and ask questions during the live, interactive sessions.
- Study in the comfort of your own home, or wherever you want!
- Convenient - no need to travel for training
- Courses fit around your life, family and work commitments
- More relaxed than a traditional classroom setting
What do I need to access the virtual classroom?
- A computer or laptop and reliable internet access
- A webcam to provide you with the closest opportunity for a face-to-face experience
- A quiet space to work (headphones are a helpful option)
Do I need a microphone?
- A microphone will allow you to connect to the classroom using just your internet connection
- There is a Perth-based phone number that will allow you to dial in from your phone
- We recommend either a headset or speakerphone so that you can comfortably interact throughout the course.
Will the session be recorded?
- We try to keep the sessions interactive and do not normally record sessions. If we decide to record the session, we’ll get your permission first.
Will I get a set of course notes?
- Yes, we’ll provide an electronic copy of the notes.