This program will assist managers, executives and board members, from a non-financial background, to develop their financial acumen.
Who Will Benefit
People who need to better integrate financial information and outcomes into their decision making.
- Awareness of accounting basics
- Understanding financial statements
- Making sound decisions using financial ratios, break even analysis and net present value techniques
- Long term business planning and the budgeting process
- Aligning people, marketing, operational and financial strategies
- Building a positive culture using financial information
- An introduction to capital budgeting.
Participants should be able to:
- Set business objectives for cash, revenue, expenses, assets, liabilities and equity
- Drive long-term financial outcomes aligned to business vision, mission and values
- Align financial objectives to business strategies
- Forecast the financial performance needed to bridge gaps between current reality and future desire
- Set the direction for financial discussions within the organisation.