AIM WA builds on its wide ranging consultant talents and content expertise and develops customised, individual solutions for organisations.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team of Client Relationship Managers is here to help you with the learning and development needs of your organisation.
We will work with you and our expert consultants, facilitators and coaches to customise or design and deliver learning and development initiatives that meet the specific needs of your people and your organisation.
There is a range of possibilities we can explore with you to ensure your needs are met. These include, but are not limited to, the following services:
- In-company training – the delivery of a program from our existing suite of programs just for your group
- Customised training – we can work with you to customise any of our existing programs, or develop something new for you
- Coaching and mentoring – we can organise one-on-one or small group coaching or mentoring for your people. We also have accredited practitioners for a range of diagnostic tools
- Facilitation – we have a large pool of highly skilled, experienced and qualified facilitators for you to choose from
- Consultancy - we can also offer consultancy services in a number of key topic areas, such as: Change Management, Process Improvement and Project Management.
We’re staying flexible during these challenging times. Whether it be a delivery of a program from our existing program suite, or one tailored to meet your needs, we can deliver this for you via our virtual classroom, so you can continue to build the skills of your people during this crucial time.
Our virtual classrooms give you the ability to listen and learn from your experienced facilitator, interact and participate in activities with your team through virtual breakout rooms, be involved in discussions and ask questions.
Learn more about our virtual classroom.
Contact us today
We’d love to chat to you about how we can assist you, your people and your organisation.