This course will introduce and extend VBA programming within Microsoft Excel to enable participants to create and manage complicated macros.
- Understand the Visual Basic Editor (VBE)
- Object oriented programming concepts
- Work with cells
- Work with basic variables and arrays
- Interact with the user
- Decision making
- IF, CASE and LOOP statements
- Error handling
- Basic event handling.
Participants should be able to:
- Create and edit macros by writing VBA code in the VBE
- Understand concepts of object oriented programming
- Build user-defined functions in Excel
- Use events to trigger VBA procedures.