This course introduces additional skills to develop your knowledge of Microsoft Excel by focusing on advanced functions and productivity tools.
- Advanced functions
- Logical, Lookup and Reference, Statistical, Date and Time
- Create and use outlines to summarise worksheet data
- Database operations
- Autofilter and Advanced Filter
- Sort data
- Subtotal Command and Subtotal Function
- PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create and manipulate PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Record and run Macros
- Add Toolbar buttons
- View the VBA code
- Consolidate worksheet data
- Combine data from different worksheets
- Create Hyperlinks to files, web pages or to locations in the workbook.
Participants should be able to:
- Use advanced functions and productivity tools to assist in developing worksheets
- Manipulate data lists using Outline, Autofilter and PivotTables
- Use Consolidation to summarise and report results from multiple worksheets
- Record repetitive tasks by creating Macros
- Use Hyperlinks to move around worksheets.