Business networking is an effective and efficient way for business people to connect, develop meaningful relationships, and grow their businesses. These achievements don’t come through a direct sales approach, however. They come from being interested in helping others, in listening, and in purposefully meeting and introducing people to one another. In this course, you’ll learn the essential ingredients for business networking, including in-person, people-centred connections, and online spaces such as LinkedIn.
Who Will Benefit
People who need to build their sales or professional networks, as well as business owners and entrepreneurs who want to build their businesses.
- Identifying opportunities and customising your approach
- Creating a positive first impression
- Your memorable intro
- Starting the conversation
- Handling tough situations
- Following up
- Leveraging the internet.
Participants should be able to:
- Be goal focused about networking so that you make the most of events you attend
- Apply the concept of give first ,and be helpful as part of a system of reciprocity
- Use strategy and systems in order to network effectively
- Leverage the availability and usefulness of the Internet platforms, such as LinkedIn.