Six Sigma has proved to be a long-lasting and effective business improvement methodology still in use by major corporations around the world. This program gives participants a deep understanding of the origins of Six Sigma and how to use it successfully in your own organisation. Participants explore the well-regarded DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) philosophy and essentials of continuous improvement.
Who Will Benefit
Managers or those seeking a sound business improvement methodology to generate a culture of continuous quality improvement in their team or organisation. Anyone wanting to understand what Six Sigma can do to deliver better outcomes for their organisation.
- Six Sigma defined
- Evolution of CI methodologies
- Overview of Six Sigma methodology (DMAIC)
- When to use Six Sigma
- Role of the manager in Six Sigma.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand the Six Sigma methodology and how it applies to their organisation
- Provoke thought by offering a framework to ‘challenge the process’ to see if there is a better way of doing things
- Make base decisions on fact rather than on a ‘gut feel’ or past experience
- Understand the benefits of using DMAIC for the purpose of gaining measurable financial results.