This program focuses on expanding your knowledge of Microsoft Excel’s functions and understanding how to write well-structured formulas.
- Understand relative and absolute cell referencing in formulas
- Create and use named ranges in formulas
- Understand the structure of formulas and functions
- Calculate totals using AutoSum
- Use functions: SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT, COUNTA, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF and VLOOKUP
- Use the Insert Function feature
- Trouble-shoot formula errors using formula auditing.
Participants should be able to:
- Create well-structured formulas using relative and absolute referencing, and using named ranges.
- Understand and use functions in formulas.