This course builds on the Power BI Desktop - Level 1 course. It introduces more advanced DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) concepts including variables, takes a deeper look at how functions are evaluated, analyses data over time using Time-Intelligence Functions and introduces more advanced visualisations concepts.
- Work with DAX variables
- Understand how functions are evaluated
- Use Time-Intelligence functions (such as Year-To-Date calculations)
- Create dynamic visualisations using report themes, conditional formatting and KPIs.
Participants should be able to:
- Build complex DAX formulae using variable and advanced functions
- Explain how functions are evaluated
- Create formulae to analyse data over a period of time using Time-Intelligence functions
- Build dynamic, striking visualisations.
Program can link to: