This course builds on the Power BI Desktop - Level 1 course. It introduces more advanced DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) concepts including variables, takes a deeper look at how functions are evaluated, analyses data over time using Time-Intelligence Functions and introduces more advanced visualisations concepts.
Prior to attending this course, you are required to have attended Microsoft - Power BI Desktop, Level 1 or have skills at the same level.
- Learn how to build complex DAX formulas using variable and advanced functions
- Gain an understanding of how functions are evaluated
- Create formulas to analyse data over period of time using Time-Intelligence Functions
- Learn how to create dynamic visualisations using report themes, conditional formatting and KPI's.
Participants should be able to:
- Build complex DAX formulas using variable and advanced functions
- Explain how functions are evaluated
- Create formulas to analyse data over a period of time using Time-Intelligence functions
- Build dynamic, striking visualisations.
Program can link to: