A good chairperson controls a meeting so that its purpose is achieved as efficiently, fairly and effectively as possible.
This program teaches the participant to chair with confidence, maximising the input of the attendees and achieving the desired outcome.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone who is asked to be a chairperson for an internal committee or project group, or wants to know more about the meeting process.
- Essential tasks of the chairperson
- Duties and power of the chairperson
- Managing meetings
- Types of meetings
- Meaningful agendas
- Dealing with conflict.
Participants should be able to:
- Chair a meeting with knowledge and confidence
- Run shorter, more effective meetings
- Manage issues that arise.