Do you deal with people face-to-face or over the telephone? This course will improve your capacity to service customer and client needs in a professional and caring manner by using proven methods of communication and quality service.
Who Will Benefit
First point of contact people who may not be full-time receptionists. Also, receptionists, front-counter personnel, telephone operators and others who communicate with their customers by telephone and would like to improve their skills.
- Responsibilities of receptionists
- Importance of attitude
- Improving self and public image
- Communicating effectively
- Enhancing personal qualities
- Difficult people and sensitive situations
- Telephone skills
- Coping with stress.
Participants should be able to:
- Address the responsibilities of the receptionist in servicing customer and client needs
- Understand the importance of a positive attitude
- Improve their self and public image
- Communicate effectively
- Enhance their personal qualities
- Deal effectively with difficult people and sensitive situations
- Use the telephone skilfully
- Introduce people correctly
- Cope with stress.