As communication among staff, community and clients becomes increasingly important, managers need to draw on their facilitation skills. This course will assist participants to develop the people skills and group process strategies to effectively facilitate meetings and focus groups.
Who Will Benefit
Facilitators, managers and change agents required to facilitate an outcome.
- Fundamentals of facilitation
- Effective communication
- Communication styles
- Taking a brief
- Preparation and structure
- Group processes.
Participants should be able to:
- Participate in facilitated sessions
- Take a client brief
- Choose and use a range of appropriate group process techniques to facilitate an effective outcome
- Demonstrate effective communication when facilitating
- Participate in facilitated peer review.