Lean, Six Sigma Course
The variety of business improvement methodologies available in today’s market can be confusing for businesses looking to improve. Which methodology should the business choose? Which will suit their current environment and goals? This program takes away the confusion of choosing by covering all the core business improvement methodologies.
This course provides the fundamentals of Lean, Six Sigma and business process management.
Participants will have the opportunity to undertake the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. This is through submission of an assignment after attending the program (additional fees apply for the certification).
Who Will Benefit
Business improvement leaders looking for a toolkit of methodologies to help them address varied business problems.
- What is a business process?
- Overview of the variety of methodologies
- Basic fundamentals of Lean and how to apply to a workplace problem
- Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) problem solving methodology
- Business process methodology
- Defining a business problem and applying the best methodology
- Measuring current and improved performance
- Identifying root cause
- Identifying solutions and implementing them.
Participants who enrol in the Lean, Six Sigma course should be able to:
- Understand the background and application of the various improvement methodologies
- Understand and apply Lean to workplace problems
- Understand and apply Six Sigma to workplace problems
- Understand and apply process management
- Understand which methodology is most appropriate for varying business problems
- Understand the requirements to undertake Green Belt Six Sigma certification.
Lean, Six Sigma Program Requirements
The Lean, Six Sigma program will draw on case studies and examples from organisations that are already managing business improvement programs. Participants are encouraged to bring along their own examples and projects so that these may be discussed as part of the program.
Optional/Additional Green Belt Certification Fee
$570 Non Member
$515 Corporate / Professional Member
Program can link to:
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.