This course provides specific auditing skills enabling participants to operate as a lead auditor for audits of management systems at all levels throughout an organisation.
Participants must attend Internal and External Auditor Training before commencing this course.
Who Will Benefit
Those wishing to upgrade their qualification as an auditor to achieve the competencies necessary to qualify as a lead auditor. Auditors wishing to enhance existing skills and those people who are responsible for leading teams or pools of auditors.
- Auditor competencies and qualifications
- Audit roles and responsibilities
- Scheduling audits
- Planning and preparing audits
- Leading the audit team
- Audit findings evaluation
- Preparing the audit report
- Presenting audit findings
- Conducting audit follow-up.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify the interpersonal skills and characteristics of effective auditors
- Select appropriate audit team members to facilitate effective and factual reporting
- Demonstrate appropriate personal and professional behaviours of lead auditors and audit team leaders
- Conduct a quality audit.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.