This course introduces the visualisation layer of Microsoft’s Power BI Desktop called Dashboards. This reporting application provides dynamic perspectives and insight into your data.
- Learn about the components of Power BI Desktop
- Learn how to connect to source data
- Understand the data model
- Add fields to the data model
- Perform calculations using DAX (Data Analysis Expressions)
- Create dynamic reports using the built-in visualisations.
Participants should be able to:
- Explain the different components that comprise Power BI Desktop
- Explain the data model
- Build dynamic, striking visualisations.
Program can link to: