This program will assist managers, supervisors and team leaders to understand their responsibilities under our OSH laws and develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in the workplace. It is designed to provide an overview of the most fundamental aspects of Work Health and Safety (WHS) management.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors and team leaders who wish to extend their knowledge and experience in the field of WHS and learn how to incorporate strategic risk management principles and practices.
- Applicable health and safety legislation and the need for compliance
- Overview of risk management principles and techniques as part of the overall WHS risk and emergency management strategy
- The components of an effective WHS management system
- The importance of WHS consultation in the workplace.
Participants should be able to:
- Develop an effective WHS risk management plan for their workplace
- Develop, evaluate and monitor WHS consultative processes to ensure participation
- Plan for the systematic management of WHS in their area of responsibility.
Program can link to:
This program can link to BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety