Meetings are an established part of organisational life, but that doesn’t mean they are done well. This course explores the essential aspects of preparing for and recording the outcomes of efficient and effective meetings.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone responsible for preparing meetings, taking minutes and recording the outcomes of meetings.
- Setting and agreeing on the agenda
- Preparing meaningful agendas
- Working with the chairperson to make minute taking easier
- Deciding what to record
- Turning notes into a meaningful record of the meeting
- Note-taking practice.
Participants should be able to:
- Prepare documentation for meetings
- Record and produce minutes of meetings
- Learn how to set the agenda
- Distribute minutes at the right time
- Write clear and concise minutes
- Archive the minutes for use as well as for legal purposes.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.