Executive assistants can play a vital role in the effectiveness of their managers. This program improves your awareness of day-to-day managerial needs and will develop your planning and organisational skills.
Coordinated manager/assistant teams can be extraordinarily productive. The manager’s time is freed to tackle more strategic, longer term thinking, whilst the assistant has a more interesting job fulfilling the tasks and activities of the work area.
Who Will Benefit
Administrative assistants who are seeking a better understanding of the many requirements of their support position and people about to be promoted to a personal assistant position.
- Communicating effectively
- Planning and setting objectives
- Working relationships
- Time management
- Team building
- Resolving conflict
- Coping with stress.
Participants should be able to:
- Plan and set objectives
- Communicate effectively
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement in working relationships
- Save time in thirty different ways
- Appreciate the process and rewards of team building
- Resolve conflicts in a professional manner
- Cope with stress.