The effective HR specialist needs to be a skilled practitioner, negotiator and adviser. This program will develop the skills and knowledge which must be acquired by HR professionals early in their careers, and provides the opportunity for line managers to widen their knowledge.
Who Will Benefit
Newly appointed HR officers, people seeking a career in HR or managers and line managers/supervisors who need to increase their knowledge of the HR function.
- HR and organisation planning
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management structures
Participants should be able to:
- Identify the main activities of HR management
- Write job descriptions and develop selection criteria
- Conduct effective recruitment interviews
- Appreciate the basic implications of legislation that applies to the HR's management area
- Identify the main features of performance management
- Work with diverse internal stakeholders.
Additional fee applies for assessment (3 units of competency):
$630 Non Member
$525 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resources
BSBHRM403 Support performance management process
BSBHRM404 Review human resource functions
BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.