The effective HR specialist needs to be a skilled practitioner, negotiator and adviser. This course will develop the skills and knowledge which must be acquired by HR professionals early in their careers, and provides the opportunity for line managers to widen their knowledge.
Who Will Benefit
Newly appointed HR officers, people seeking a career in HR or managers and line managers/supervisors who need to increase their knowledge of the HR function.
- HR and organisation planning
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management structures
Participants should be able to:
- Identify the main activities of HR management
- Write job descriptions and develop selection criteria
- Conduct effective recruitment interviews
- Appreciate the basic implications of legislation that applies to the HR's management area
- Identify the main features of performance management
- Work with diverse internal stakeholders.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.