Managing time effectively comes down to doing relevant tasks efficiently. You will bring together many practical tools, techniques and strategies that can be used in the workplace to maximise your time doing the things that matter most. This program will help participants gain more control of their workload.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone whose demanding workload contains competing priorities that require KPIs, project goals and targets in order to be successful.
- Time management preferences
- Analysis of current workload to determine what is relevant
- Prioritising workload and planning tasks
- Analysis of personal time management strengths and challenges
- Energy levels and concentration
- Everyday time ‘shaving’ techniques
- Keeping on track
- Overcoming procrastination, time wasting and perfectionism.
Participants should be able to:
- Recognise the effect of poor organisation and its relationship to stress
- Analyse your time utilisation
- Identify and control major time wasters
- Apply the ‘80/20’ rule to leverage your time
- Achieve a balance between work and external commitments
- Set up and use a personalised time management system
- Set long term and short term goals and commit to a personal action plan.