This globally acclaimed verbal skills workshop trains you to organise your thoughts and ideas quickly for clear, concise, persuasive messages.
Over 500,000 people have benefited from this program around the world. Now you can have the same experience here in Perth.
Think on Your Feet® is an international program that has run in Australia for over 20 years. Its focus is to build skills, knowledge and confidence in participants wanting to enhance their ability to communicate key messages.
Who Will Benefit
The course is designed for anyone keen to improve their communication skills including administrators, managers, senior executives, sales and marketing professionals, technical specialists, learning and development professionals, project managers and office managers.
- Getting to the point and being remembered
- Presenting your ideas with speed and clarity
- Using handy fall-back techniques when you’re caught off guard
- Handling questions
- Bridging from question to answer
- Moving opposing viewpoints to a middle ground
- Selling the benefits of your ideas, products and services
- Telling a story: What? Where? When? Why?
Think on Your Feet® will enable you to:
- Structure your ideas simply and persuasively
- Flesh out ideas with memorable examples
- Target listeners’ core concerns
- Simplify complex information
- Get to the point and be remembered
- Handle objections positively.
Workshop MaterialsEvery participant receives a bound workshop manual containing a synopsis of the Think on Your Feet® formats for easy study: plus examples, worksheets, checklists and memory-jogging wallet cards.
Optional/Additional Coaching Package:
(3 x 1 hour)
$900 Non Member
$800 Corporate/Professional Member