If you write reports and proposals, it’s essential for you that they get read. We write reports in a range of formats and for a variety of purposes. Whether you need to report on a product analysis, inventory, feasibility studies, or something else, report writing is a skill you will use again and again. Having a method to prepare these documents will help you be as efficient as possible with the task. This course will build on your existing writing skills to present information in formal, informal, and proposal styles.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone whose role requires them to contribute to reports or proposals designed to help others make decisions.
- The stages of report writing (investigating, planning, writing, and revising)
- Using headings, charts, and graphs
- The parts of a proposal
- Persuasion, designing a message, and tough questions
- Giving credit.
Participants should be able to:
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Review your work so that it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills in real work applications.