This training program is designed to develop your soft skills, manage your emotions and improve your relationships in the workplace. This Perth based workshop-style program will maximise your ability to interact positively at work and in all aspects of your life.
Who Will Benefit
People who want to gain greater levels of cooperation at work from clients, co-workers, employees and managers. Those who are having difficulty in work relationships and who want to acquire skills to help improve this.
- Four behaviours that break down relationships
- Trigger behaviours and managing emotions
- Developing the right relationship set
- Bidding and influencing
- Facial expressions and body language
- Reading micro facial expressions
- Positive emotional ‘bank account’
- DISCflexTM Business Behaviour Assessment.
Participants should be able to:
- Gain an understanding of their personal communication style and how it is viewed by others
- Improve the management of their emotions
- Identify and avoid aggression trigger behaviours
- Respond non-aggressively when challenged
- Identify positive and negative relationship opportunities at work.
Optional/Additional Coaching Package:
(3 x 1 hour):
|$800||Corporate / Professional Member|