Risk management is essential for good management performance. This practical guide to risk management will provide managers with effective skills and tools to enable them to identify, analyse, evaluate and manage risks.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, senior executives and business owners who wish to improve risk management in their organisations and in project management. The risk management tools are applicable to both daily business operations and project management.
- What is risk management?
- Establishing the context
- Identifying risks
- Analysing risks
- Evaluating risks
- Treating risks
- Risk management plans
- Monitoring and reviewing risks
- Communication and consultation
Participants should be able to:
- Prepare a risk management plan
- Analyse risks for an organisation or project
- Apply risk management processes
- Identify strategies to improve risk management.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.