With significant updates to the WHS legislation and changes in the ways workplaces apply this legislation, Health and Safety Representatives will benefit from this refresher program. In addition to reminding participants of the content and intent of the latest WHS Act, they will be exposed to examples of how organisations in various industries have responded.
You must attend Health and Safety Representatives Training Course before commencing this course.
Who Will Benefit
This course is targeted specifically at people who have been elected as their organisations Health and Safety Representative and who have previously completed the full, five-day, Health and Safety Representatives Training Course.
- Refresh your knowledge of the existing and the new provisions of the WHS Act
- Understand the intent of the WHS Act and how this should translate into the workplace
- Review the policies and procedures that must, should and could be in place
- Implement your roles and responsibilities as a Health and Safety Representative
- Explore examples of how other organisations implement WHS practices.