This course focuses on creating an understanding of the role of the leader in a modern organisation.
Participants will explore aspects of leadership that relate to leading teams and individuals, such as flexibility and the capacity to apply a range of leadership styles to suit each situation. Based around in-depth case studies, participants will be encouraged to identify leadership principles and how they can be applied in their work environment.
Who Will Benefit
Current frontline managers, supervisors, new supervisors, new managers and team leaders who have an understanding of practical human relations.
- The role of the leader in a modern organisation
- The importance of decision making
- Management vs leadership
- Leadership case studies
- Building trust and integrity
- Communicating expectations.
Participants should be able to:
- Model high standards of leadership
- Lead and manage to the organisations vision and standards
- Make informed decisions by gathering relevant information and communicating effectively with their team.
This program is also delivered via a virtual classroom and is indicated under DATES by this symbol
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.
BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace