The key component in effective performance management is communication. Communication between all levels of responsibilities is required for people to identify how their role fits into the organisation’s direction. Using contemporary case studies, this program challenges participants to make managing performance beneficial to both employer and employee.
Who Will Benefit
People who have responsibility to manage the performance of staff who report to them directly and those who are part of the leadership team, including frontline managers and team leaders.
- Performance management approaches
- Providing feedback to team members
- Monitoring and reviewing individual performance
- Identifying performance standards and indications of success
- Managing under-performance of individuals.
Note: This program does not cover creating performance review processes or systems. Refer to the Performance Management program.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify good performance of individuals and teams
- Address the performance related issues of individuals
- Build and support commitment within the team.
We also offer this program via a virtual classroom.
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency):
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.