The increased pace of life in the workplace and at home is placing mounting pressure on workers. To thrive in this environment, it is important to recognise that identifying the real priorities in our work life requires altering attitudes and thinking patterns.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone working at the frontline of an organisation, from supervisors and team leaders, through to business unit and divisional managers.
- Managing self, others and tasks
- Goal setting
- Creating a priority setting process
- Identifying your professional development needs.
Participants should be able to:
- Plan and meet work goals
- Manage work priorities and performance
- Manage professional development.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.