There’s a certain skill set that’s needed when it comes to achieving effective teamwork. This course examines strategies to ensure your team works effectively together to achieve a set of goals and objectives.
Who Will Benefit
All managers working at the frontline of an organisation, from supervisors and team leaders, through to business unit and divisional managers.
- Establishing team purpose, goals and objectives
- Consulting with team members
- Supporting team members in meeting required outcomes
- Establishing standards of performance
- Communicating expectations, roles and responsibilities
- Encouraging team members to accept responsibility for work tasks
- Fostering cultures where team members assist each other in undertaking required roles and responsibilities
- Providing feedback
- Differentiating recognition and reward
- Leadership style and factors that influence style
- Communicate information and unresolved issues between management and the team.
Participants should be able to:
- Plan to achieve agreed outcomes
- Develop team cohesion
- Participate in and facilitate work teams
- Liaise with management.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.