Promoting a safer working environment is not just a consideration, it is a core element of every workplace. In this program, participants will gain an understanding of the principles and practices that support an effective WHS system and identify safety issues that need to be addressed in their workplace.
Who Will Benefit
All people working at the frontline of an organisation, from supervisors and team leaders, through to business unit and divisional managers.
- Overview of the legislative framework
- Supporting safe work practices
- Hazard identification and risk control
- WHS management systems
- Tools, techniques and processes to support safe work practices.
Participants should be able to:
- Implement the organisation’s safe systems in the workplace
- Role model safe work practices
- Manage the identification of hazards
- Participate in the establishment, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of effective WHS management systems.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.