To remain competitive, organisations must continually seek ways to improve all aspects of their business. While the focus on achieving quality products and services is not new, it has shifted from being reactive (inspect and fix) to proactive (plan to get it right the first time).
Through immersive case studies and activities, this practical program will equip you with the vital skills and knowledge to ensure the quality and continuous improvement approach becomes second nature.
Who Will Benefit
All managers working at the frontline of an organisation, from supervisors and team leaders, through to business unit and divisional managers.
- Quality and continuous improvement defined
- Process thinking and continuous improvement
- Continuous improvement models and approaches
- Case studies and activities designed to challenge.
Participants should be able to:
- Implement continuous improvement
- Monitor, adjust and report performance
- Consolidate opportunities for further improvement
- Mentor and coach individuals to support change.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.