For any business department, team or group to work effectively, it is important to ensure that effective workplace relationships exist. This course differentiates between good relationships and effective relationships, and examines ways in which we can ensure this occurs in our workplace.
Participants will explore the role of leadership in building and creating effective workplace relationships through access to and communication of relevant information to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
Who Will Benefit
All managers, supervisors and team leaders, through to business unit and divisional managers, who desire to increase their influence within their work team and environment.
- Effective communication skills
- Developing trust
- Effective networking
- Managing difficult and poor performance
- Presenting with influence
- How to lead meetings
- Become a leader people trust.
Participants should be able to:
- Collect, analyse and provide information and ideas
- Develop trust and confidence
- Build and maintain networks and relationships
- Manage difficulties to achieve positive outcomes
- Present and participant in meetings.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.
BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSBLDR513 Communicate with influence
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships