In this three day combination course, you will be better able to resolve disagreements, hold others accountable, make better decisions, and take more committed actions.
Who Will Benefit
Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue plus Crucial Conversations for Accountability will benefit people in roles across the entire organisation who rely on the efforts of others to get things done.
Organisations around the world have turned to Crucial Conversations for Accountability to improve bottom line results such as quality, efficiency, satisfaction, safety, and more.
More than 1,000,000 people and 300 of the Fortune 500 companies have used the skills learnt on Crucial Conversations for Accountability to improve their organisation culture and create change for good.
- Teamwork and Relationships: A housing authority eliminated silos between departments and helped employees resolve conflicts with peers and supervisors
- Efficiency: A school district saw a 50% drop in grievances that previously clogged their administration system
- Safety: A drilling company improved their total incident rate by 55% and reported zero accidents
- Employee Turnover: Two organisations, from different industries reduced turnover rates by 8% and 40%.
In addition to the outcomes from Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue, with Crucial Conversations for Accountability you will also:
- Discover how to hold anyone accountable regardless of position - theirs or yours
- Find ways to motivate others without using power
- Learn to help others avoid excuses
- Discover how to 'move to action'.