The ability to write clearly and effectively is a critical professional skill. This hands-on, Perth based training course will show participants how to plan, organise and structure their writing to prepare business documents their readers will want to read. Using writing and editing activities, participants will learn to prepare reader-oriented documents that communicate clearly and effectively.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone who wants to write high-quality documents faster. Suitable for those wanting to improve, update or fine-tune their writing skills or acquire new business writing skills.
This course is also offered in Bunbury
- Understanding the essentials of today’s business writing
- Planning and organising written communication
- Reader focused writing
- Using the appropriate style, tone and vocabulary
- Writing and editing exercises
- Modern writing principles
- Complying with writing style guides.
Participants should be able to:
- Plan, draft, sequence and structure written communications in various styles and formats
- Review and proofread documents for appropriate style, correct and appropriate language, structure and readability
- Apply writing styles and standards appropriate for the intended readers.
If you have a laptop or a wireless web enabled device, you would benefit by bringing it along to the program.