This hands-on course provides the practical skills required to create highly effective and engaging presentations and deliver them with confidence and style. The learning environment is comfortable, safe and fun with many opportunities to practice.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone responsible for presenting to peers, staff or clients and those seeking to acquire professional presentation skills.
- What makes a successful presentation
- Knowing the audience and its needs
- Presentation intent and purpose
- Preparation and planning
- Presentation design
- Using aids effectively
- Building confidence and ease
- Delivery techniques
- Presentation review
- Handling questions
- Enliven your presentations.
Participants should be able to:
- Plan, prepare and deliver an effective presentation
- Demonstrate effective presentation and communication skills
- Speak clearly and confidently in both prepared and impromptu speaking situations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the presentation.
This program is also delivered via a virtual classroom and is indicated under DATES by this symbol