Do you get nervous when presenting at company meetings?
Do you find it hard to make conversation at gatherings and social events?
Do you lock up in awkward social situations?
If so, this course is for you! It’s aimed at anybody who wants to improve their speaking skills in informal situations. You’ll have more confidence and greater skills to interact with others, to speak in informal situations, and to present in front of small groups.
Who Will Benefit
The course is for anyone who wants to improve their confidence and speaking skills in situations such as meetings, and informal social gatherings.
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Getting comfortable in conversation
- Redesigning yourself for strength
- Sticky situations
- Controlling nervousness.
Participants should be able to:
- Speak with more confidence in one-on-one conversations
- Feel more confident speaking socially, or small groups such as meetings
- Practice developing these skills in a safe and supportive setting.