The science is clear; your emotions play a big part in the way you’re perceived by others on a daily basis. They influence your effectiveness, especially when your role involves working with or through people. By increasing your intelligence around emotions, you become better equipped to sense and respond to your own emotions and the emotions of others.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone required to work with and through other people to get things done. This could include frontline service staff, supervisors, team members or technical staff who deal with people everyday and who want a greater understanding of how their own emotions and those of other people affect relationships.
- EQ-i 2.0 diagnostic tool
- Logic vs emotion – who wins?
- Role and impact of emotion at work
- Managing self and others
- Understanding the source and impact of your emotions
- Strategies and tactics for managing emotions at work
- Finding a trusted mentor to keep you on track.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify the true impact of emotion in their workplace
- Gain greater awareness of emotions and the impact of emotion on self and others
- Develop a range of tools for dealing with emotion in others.
Pre-work will be required prior to attendance on this program.
Optional/Additional Coaching Package:
(3 x 1 hour)
|$800||Corporate / Professional Member|
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency):
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.