In today’s society, many people experience information overload. We’re bombarded with messages to believe various ideas, purchase things, support causes, and lead our lifestyle in a particular way. How do you know what to believe? How do you separate the truth from the myths?
The answer lies in critical thinking skills. The ability to clearly reason through problems and to present arguments in a logical, compelling way has become a key skill for survival in today’s world. This course will give you some practical tools and hands-on experience with critical thinking and problem solving.
Who Will Benefit
The course is for anyone with an interest in improving their decision making; problem-solving; and/or critical thinking skills.
- Understanding critical thinking
- Pitfalls to reasoned decision making
- The critical thinking process
- A critical thinker’s skill set
- Dealing with assumptions
- Critical and creative thought systems.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify their critical thinking style(s), including areas of strength and improvement
- Work through the critical thinking process to build or analyse arguments
- Improve key critical thinking skills
- Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.